Sunday, August 2, 2009

Another year older

Look who turned Four........



I can't believe it has been 4 years since I received these sweet little creatures. I still remember it like it was yesterday. Oh what anxious new mommy I was......you see Abby and Chloe were my first true pets!



They are wonderful and I just love their personalities. Each one is so affectionate. Abby is always standing at the door when I come home...ready to flop onto her back so I can give her a belly rub......and Chloe well not a night goes by that she doesn't sleep right next to me. I love having pets....I love the energy they bring into a house. These four years have gone by so quickly.....I am looking forward to many more!

3 comments:

The Toenjes Family said...

Happy birthday girls! What no kitty cake?

Little Miss Lee said...

I loved the photos of them on the floor in the HEATWAVE!!! I know how they feel!

N-Search of Peace! said...

Our furry companions in this thing called life!

They bring so much to us unconditional love!

They are also hilarious critters too!